If you’ve never hired a magician before, you might want to know how it all works. It’s incredibly simple. Here’s the process that I normally follow when someone hires me to perform magic at their event:
- You make an enquiry through my website, or on the phone.
- I provide a price, plus a few details of how I would perform at your event.
- Should you wish to go ahead, I’ll send you my booking form, which asks for a few more details.
- We then arrange for payment, which can either be before the event, or on the day.
- I contact you a week or so before the event to reconfirm the details. If I’m performing at a company event, tradeshow or product launch, before that time I will have been learning about your company or product.
- I arrive at the event (early, of course!), meet with you and then start performing magic for your guests when you’re ready.