I’ve just been thinking about what happened last year. It’s been by far the busiest year yet, since I’ve been a professional magician.
Here’s a brief rundown of some of the more interesting things!
- I accidentally ended up in the audience of Rick Astley’s latest music video.
- I got married!
- I bumped into internet sensation, Merton playing his improv piano.
- I performed for many charity events including for the Anthony Nolan Trust and Macmillan Cancer Support.
- I traveled to Cyprus to perform at an event for magicians.
- I organised a convention for close-up magicians … and hosted my own stag do there!
- I released my first DVD set for magicians.
- I published six books for magicians (by other close-up magicians).
- I performed at dozens of weddings, dozens of parties and other events throughout the country.
- I was interviewed for a BBC radio documentary about The Magic Circle.
- I performed and co-organised The Evening of Deception at The Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham.
- I was featured in MAGIC Magazine; the world’s largest journal for magicians.
- I performed stand-up comedy for the first time ever!
- I performed all over the country, clocking up 20,000 miles on my car!
- And most importantly … I had a lot of fun!
Thanks to everyone for your support and business during 2010. This next year promises to be even better!